A MummyLiner is an extremely lightweight tapered sleeping bag liner. Uses: sleeping bag liner for mummy-shaped sleeping bags, keeps your sleeping bag clean and extends its lifespan, adds insulation and comfort, and as a sleeping bag in warm climates. Features include a drawstring hood, wide top opening, and boxed foot end. Completely double-stitched. Available in several high quality materials.
- Microfleece: Microfleece is lightweight and compact. Fine microfibers transport humidity quickly to the surface. The material dries extremely fast and is practical in wet conditions.
- Cotton: Fine yarn and a special weaving technique make this high quality cotton a very lightweight and durable fabric. It is breathable, very comfortable against your skin and creates a natural vapor balance. Cotton is machine washable and colorfast.
- Silk: Silk is soft against your skin and responds well to changing temperatures - it feels cool in the summer and is warm in the winter. MummyLiners made of silk are easy to hand or machine wash and dry quickly. Dimensions: 95" x 35."
- Egyptian Cotton: Substantially lighter and more compact than those of regular cotton. A great compromise between regular cotton and silk and ideal for the price conscious buyer who wants to buy an affordable, high quality product for his/her outdoor adventures!
- CoolMax: 100% Polyester CoolMax is the fastest drying moisture management fabric. Its four-channel fibers move sweat away from your body. CoolMax is highly breathable and easy to care for.